August 5, 2011

Jonah is 6!

Wow! I really can't believe that Jonah is 6 yrs. old!  Wasn't it just yesterday when I started having contractions while the youth group was over at my house on a late Wednesday night and I left them all there while we went to the hospital? (What was I thinking?)  Wasn't it just yesterday when my mom and mother-in-law flew on a last minute mid-night flight out to Colorado to see their 1st grandson born?  Wasn't it just yesterday when I witnessed God's goodness and love in the sweetest little baby boy?  What a precious gift he was to us and still is today.  Time has absolutely flown by, but I can still vividly remember all the feelings and emotions of that day.  Now I have still the most sweetest big boy who is full, yes FULL of energy and more importantly FULL of love and compassion.  He has been such a blessing to us as we have watched him grow physically and spiritually.  God has used Jonah in so many ways to teach us how to love others, how to give when we have more than enough, and how to give your all in whatever you do.  We love him so very much!




Jonah picked Waffle House for his Birthday breakfast and as you can see we made a waffle cake with candles!


Our last day with Kasey with us in Montgomery.  We will all miss her so much but loved having her for the summer!

Jonah showing off his dive at the YMCA. 
We love you Jonah Read Kohring!!


No comments:

Post a Comment